Frequently Asked Questions at Anchan Boutique Hotel.
for more information Please Contact email@example.com
1) What time is check – in?
Check – in at 3.00 pm
2) What time is check – out
Check- out is generally at 11 am. Afterward the rooms have to get cleaned for the upcoming arrivals.
3) My flight arrives early in the morning: will it be possible to check-in early?
Please be advised our standard check in time is any time after 3.00pm (15.h00).
To guarantee and early check-in, it is necessary to book the previous night. If room are available prior to check-in time, and early check-in may be possible.
You are welcome to leave your luggage at the office prior to your check-in
4) How many guests are allowed in the room?
Studio room, maximum of (2) two guests and maximum 1 child under 11 years old sharing bed with parents. Guests over the age of 11 the extra bed will be charged 400 THB/ day
One bedroom, maximum of (2) two guests and maximum 1 child under 11 years old sharing bed with parents. Guests over the age of 11 the extra bed will be charged 400 THB/ day
Two bedroom, maximum of (4) four guest and maximum 1 child under 11 years old sharing Bed with parents. Guests over the age of 11 the extra bed will be charged 400 THB/ day
5) Are the rates per person or per room?
All prices are on a per-room basis.
6) Is it possible to enter a room prior to check-in (3pm.)?
Yes. If the room is unoccupied, the hotel may approve earlier entrance.
7) Can I request a specific location for my room/ apartment ( a specific floor, view, etc.)?
Your preference will be conveyed to the reception desk, who will attempt to satisfy you, but we cannot make any guarantees.
8) Do you accommodate late check-out?
Yes. Based upon availability and it is chargeable.
9) Is there transportation available to/from the airport?
Yes. We provide transfer service at 800 THB /one way (2- passenger max.) and 1000 THB
3-4 passengers, surcharge apply for requests during 6.00 pm – 6.00 am.
Please send request 48 hours in advance before arrival
10) Is there high speed internet or WIFI available for all guests?
Yes, we provide complimentary WIFI for guests WIFI is provided at best effort basis.
11) Does your hotel offer extra bed and baby cot?
Yes. Extra beds are chargeable at 400/ per night. Baby cot is free to use.
12) Is my ID/passport required at check- in?
Yes. A valid government issued picture ID is required to check in
13) What voltage do you use in Thailand?
The voltage in Thailand is 220 V.
14) If I am making a booking for one room for 2 persons, do I need to provide both names?
No, you only need to provide one name. The person named in the booking must be present during check in.
15) In what currency do I pay for my stay at the hotel?
Payment would be in the currency of the respective country the hotel is located in.
16) Do you have a hotel elevator?
Yes. We do.
17) What are the reception opening hours?
The reception is open at 8.00 am – 6.00 pm every day.
18) Can I check – in without my reservation number?
Yes. In case you forgot your reservation number, you can check-in anyway by stating for which name the booking has been made.
19) Is a laundry service available at all of your hotels?
No. but we have coin laundry and we sell detergent at the front desks.
20) When should I make a payment for my accommodation?
Please make your payment when you checked in.
21) Do you have any convenient store or bar nearby?
Yes. We do have several. We have information at the front desk.
22) What should I be aware of when making a reservation?
All reservations are subject to availability the time of confirming your booking. Once you send us a request, our reception will process it and send you as soon as possible an email explaining how to book. Please note this is on a first-come-first-served basis and we do not hold any space prior to final confirmation. It is still your responsibility to check your email box in case of any last minute communication.
23) Can I have package/online purchase delivered to hotel?
We will accept packages for guests during their stay, but not before or after their stay. Any packages arriving before or after your stay will be not be accepted and marked "return to sender”. Please note that any arrival packages from the sender must be a legallyobject by Thai law.
24) My flight arrives late in the evening: will it be possible to check-in late?
Yes. It will be possible to check – in late, we will prepare your room keycard with our security staff and you can contact front desk for the registration in the morning.
25) If the reservation is under my name, can someone else check-in on my behalf?
To ensure customer safety and accuracy, we suggest emailing to provide any changes in your reservations. If someone is able to check-in on your behalf.
26) How far is your hotel from Tiger Muay Thai, Dragon gym, unit 27 and Phuket Top team?
Tiger Muay That 5 minutes walk. Dragon gym 3 minutes walk, unit 27 2 minutes’ walk And Phuket Top team 5 minutes walks.